Montérégie for your business meetings
2nd most prominent region in Québec with its 1.4 million people, Montérégie benefits from economic activity that is both dynamic and in full expansion. Its ideal geographical location contributes in making it a major economic hub in Québec.
Montérégie offers close to 4,500 guest rooms and 275 meeting rooms. This hospitality infrastructure, located within a setting that is at times urban and other times rustic, is embellished by more than 600 products, touristic and cultural attractions, sports activities, plus an array of events.
Regional gastronomy, characterized by creative cuisine in constant evolution and elaborated with quality local products, enhances the Montérégie experience.
We choose Montérégie for:
Its excellent geographical localization
- Ideally located just south of Montréal
- Midway between Ottawa and Québec City
- Bordered to the south by the American states of Vermont and New York
- From East to West by Highways 10, 20, 30 and 40
- From North to South by Highways 15 and 35
- Only 20 minutes from Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Its varied tourism offer
- Close to 4,500 guest rooms and 275 meeting rooms in urban surrondings or the countryside
- Charming or chain hotels
- Original meeting spaces
Its low rates
- The average rate is 20% to 30% less expensive than in Montréal or Québec City
- Parking is easily accessible and usually free
- Free internet access in most establishments